No-one has to know! Your makeup doesn’t have to shout & Wallah! There’s a line of people gawking in disbelief!
I have learnt in my years as a makeup enthusiast and trainer that less is more! Don’t get me wrong, I am all for that huge smoky eye, fluttery fake lashes and layers that give you flawless skin but on the every day and weekend, I strongly recommend this look!
1. Start with prepping your skin! If you’re new here let me tell you, I’m the skin police. I live by the ‘never sleep with makeup’ rule! So I hope you do too. Cleanse, tone and moisturise your face to be ready!
2. Use a BB Cream or a tinted sunscreen As simple as take three drops and rub it in your face ever so gently.
3. Set your eye on the brow! You win half the battle here. Set them in place, fill in the gaps. I love the Maybelline duo brow pencil. All done in one swipe!
4. Highlight away! Just the apples and tip of your nose and under your brow arch. Touch a dash at the Cupid’s bow and chin too.
5. Mascara is the Messiah! If I die, Please bury my Mascara with me? Just Kidding! I have been using Colossal by Maybelline and let me tell you to not waste money on any other expensive Mascara as this one is BOMB! Tip : Wiggle your brush through and three coats!
6. Lipstick Use a bright shade that makes your lips look natural and baby like as I used this one. A tinted chapstick works just as well!
7. You’re Done Honestly! You’re good to go and rock the world!